IAH - Freight Office Manager (Houston, TX)
We invite you to apply to work at Diligent today!
We are looking for candidates who have a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in operations in the Transportation/Logistics Industry. The right candidate will possess freight experience, effective communication skills, strong customer service skills, problem-solving, and multi-tasking abilities.
Job Duties Include (But are not limited to.):
- Normal Scheduled Work Hours 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Works closely with the Director of Operations in regards to operational issues.
- Manage and Supervise IAH/Direct/Freight staff and 2 Accounting Staff members for freight operations.
- Client Services
- Ensure Compliance of DOT, Hazmat and TSA
- Ensure proficiency in the utilization of Worldtrak and Global Tranz systems.
- Order Entry
- Updating Shipment Info, Tracking and Document Uploads
- Closing Shipments, Costs/Billing & approving for AP
- Oversee Owner Operator payables.
- Oversee Customer invoicing for courier and freight.
- Weekly review of A/R and Collections.
- Resolution of any customer issues or concerns in a timely manner.
- Any additional tasks as assigned
Some of our benefits include:
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid vacations and holidays
Diligent Delivery Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this position please click here.