Account Manager - Houston, TX
We invite you to apply at Diligent today!
The Account Manager is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and services provided to the client at an assigned location usually under the general direction of the Operations Manager or General Manager. The Account Manager’s scope of responsibilities would include Operational Cost Control, customer Service and General Operations at the assigned location.
- Customer Service: Responsible for communicating and solving any customer or Independent Contractor (IC) issues in a professional and timely manner. This position has the ability to resolve certain service related issues with any escalating issues reported to the Operations, General or Area Manager or appropriate Business Development Manager as needed.
- Communications: Maintain positive relationship and continuous communications with clients and Independent Contractors via telephone, text, and/or email communications.
- Operational: Actively involved in daily interaction between customers, Diligent operations staff and Independent Contractors. Provide feedback to appropriate personnel regarding daily operational processes and procedures that have been put into place or give recommendations for additional procedures/best practices in order to develop better client efficiencies in the delivery process. This position also includes knowledge and assistance of the claim notification/authorizations and submission of documents to the corporate office in a timely manner from customers.
- Staff Management: May be responsible for an assistant in supervising and scheduling to maintain coverage and adequate personnel to meet business needs. May actively recruit and select qualified staff for this position.
- Accounting: Review accounts receivable billing to ensure payment(s) are received on time as well as apprising the clients of past due amounts.
- Other duties and projects warrant by business needs and assigned by management
- 2-4 years account management, project management or operations experience.
- Above average computer skills; proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook) and mapping programs.
- High school diploma or equivalent and Associates Degree preferred.
To apply for this position please click here.
Diligent Delivery Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.