Business Development Manager (Austin / San Antonio, TX)
We invite you to apply at Diligent today!
Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated professional with excellent client relationship building skills and a strong sales skill set. The applicant should have a minimum of 3-5 years sales experience within the logistics industry. We are open to working with recent graduates and sales minded candidates, eager to learn our industry. We offer a competitive base salary with an aggressive commission plan set on individual performance. If you are a motivated professional with a strong business mind set who desires to earn an above average income, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Aggressive hunter mentality
- Strong sales ability
- Excellent prospecting skills
- The ability to build rapport, ask questions, and listen
- Great communication and presentation skills
- The ability to negotiate
- Excellent closing skills
- Manage and pursue business in an assigned territory
- Develop a database of qualified leads through prospecting decision makers using telemarketing, cold calls, face to face meetings, networking, and referrals
- Gain a clear understanding of customers business and service requirements in order for operations to support customer and meet expectations
- Make accurate rapid cost calculations and provide prospects with proposals for service
- Strengthen relations with existing customers as well as build new relationships with potential customers
- Prepare and send quotations and other literature to prospective clients
- Produce agreements including all supporting documentation
- Negotiate pricing and service aspects in order to CLOSE new business
- Follow up and follow through with each prospect
- Maintain accurate records of sales activity utilizing the Companies CRM program
- Maintain excellent communication and customer relations with all customers within the assigned territory
Diligent Delivery Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.