Independent Contractor Representative (Houston, TX)
We invite you to apply at Diligent today!
A leading Delivery and Transportation company seeks an Independent Contractor Representative Administrator. This position works with our independent contractors across the USA – managing their contracts, ongoing and application paperwork and renewal information. We have an imaging workflow system that allows fully digital interactions with the independent contractors via smart phone, tablet and PC. In this position you will get to work with the latest technology.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Communicating and working with ICs to complete their required forms via email, text, DocuSign, phone and through websites
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information on the Independent Contractors
- Transferring the imaging of paper files into the imaging workflow system
- Answering phones/questions to help independent contractors complete their forms
- Any additional duties and/or projects as assigned by the Operations Manager
- Must have (2) two year’s office and/or customer service experience with heavy phone and email
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Heavy data entry
- Team environment; good interpersonal skills required, working alongside colleagues and able to work with limited direct supervision
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Transportation and/ or freight experience a plus
- Knowledge of - DocuSign, KwikTag experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent.