Legal Delivery Courier Service
Notary, Apostille, and Authentication Certificates
24 Hour Legal Delivery Courier Service • 365 Days a Year
Diligent Delivery Systems Legal Delivery Courier Service provides Notary, Apostille, and Authentication certificate services through out the city of Austin, Texas. Our certified professionals administer same day certification of your legal documents.
Prior to receiving a seal of authenticity, numerous records require notarization therefore our mobile notary public is available and circulates throughout Hays County, Williamson County, and Travis County in Austin, TX.
Texas Apostille authentication service requires your documents to originate from the State of Texas. Paperwork notarized from or provided by the State of Texas will be verified by The Authentication Office of the Texas Secretary of State.
The authentication process can be challenging at times and take weeks but we make it easy. Our legal courier delivery service secures, processes, and certifies your documents with express same day service.
Diligent's Same Day Authentication Service Options Include:
Mobile Notary Public
- Authorized to perform legal formalities on documents
- We travel to meet you throughout Austin, Texas
( Hays County, Williamson County, and Travis County )
- Or visit us at our location
- Available for appointments & walk ins, call us
- Authentication certificated seals and signatures of Texas state officials on
- Used in countries that are members of the 1961 Hague Convention
- Texas state documents issued with an authentication certificate
- Used in countries that are not members of the 1961 Hague Convention
- Prompt filing service for Local, County, District and Federal Courts
Document Retrieval & Copy Service
- A collection of documents can be retrieved copied, printed, scanned, or emailed to you the same day or mailed overnight
Samples of Authentication Documents Include:
- Power of Attorney
- Property Deeds
- Authorization Letter
- Travel Consent Letter
- Birth Certificates
- Marriage Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Divorce Certificate
- Criminal Background Checks (FBI, State, Local)
- Transcripts & Diplomas (Middle, High School, College, University)
- Copy of Passport or Driver License
- Corporate Documents
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Free Sale
- Commercial Invoice
- And More...
* Remember to have your driver’s license or government issued ID present for verification of identity at time of notary service.
*Notaries are NOT attorneys licensed to practice law in Texas and may NOT give legal advice or accept fees for legal advice
To Learn More Call Us: 512.648.3372
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
Fill Out And Receive A Pricing In Minutes
Provide the following information below and receive a speedy quote.